TCFS provides repair services for your wood furniture. Repair services include;
- Dents & gouges
- Water marks & staining
- Heat marks & burns
- Discoloration & fading
- Loose joints on pieces that wobble such as chairs, tables etc
- Refinishing (In some areas)
Here are some tips for caring for your wood furniture
Fine wood furniture surfaces require special care to look their best. Here are a few dos and don’ts for bringing out that healthy shine.
- Wood breathes, almost like we do, and so both extremely moist and extremely dry air should be avoided. Also, try not to place your wood furniture near air or heating vents. This could contribute to drying out and warping.
- Protect all wood furniture from direct sunlight. Color loss may be experienced.
- Use coasters under glasses to prevent water marks and moisture damage.
- Use a protective plate or similar to protect from hot items such as plates, bowls or serving dishes.
- Dust to maintain a clean surface and protect finishes from soil build-up. Use a clean, lint-free, absorbent cloth.
- Avoid the use of Windex or similar home products on your wood furniture. Use only products that are made to clean or polish your wood furniture
- Have a professional technician such as Tri County Furniture Service do a complete cleaning and polishing of your wood furniture